Saturday 15 November 2014

Grand Finale



You want me. You're hard.    
All right.          You're funny.    
Come on in. Come closer, then.    
I'll give you a production and finish like no other.      
You're in command.    
I'll do what you say.          For now.    
     
You like it fast?          So did he.    
I'll give you fast.    
Rip off my clothes, does it matter if they tatter?    
Kiss me, not on the lips.    
Search me,    
Explore me.    
It's all the same.    
Don't look into my eyes.    
Forget the tenderness.    
Bite me,    
Thrash me to the floor.    
Pin me down,    
Manipulate my flesh.    
     
You've groaned loudly          I'm silent.    
And thrusted...yes, I feel your sweat,    
But you want more.    
I'll give you more.    
     
The show is not done.    
     
It's my turn.    
Whip you around.    
Roll over.    
Pinned against my knees.          Ah, this is pleasure.    
A laugh...it's the first sound I make.    
       You don't see it, do you?    
          Busy with your lust.
   
Ah, my hips circle and now my lips are down there--    
Rough, but sweet.    
You feel it don't you?    
     
Oh, you want to be on top again.          Ha.    
Roll over. Feel me down there.    
         That's what he did, too.    
            You want the same pleasure he took of me.    
            I may not be pure, but it wasn't by choice,    
            But you wanted this,    
            So I guess we are creating opposites with the equation.    
            He used sex to kill me on the inside...
   
In.    
Out.    
In.    
Out.    
Oh, sorry, I almost forgot.    
Keep pumping.    
Feel the rhythm?    
Inside.    
Outside.    
You ready to come?    
Yes, come here.    
Come close.    
Explore my body.    
See me?    
It'll be the last thing you do. 


~ Sotpaerrvae~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your reactions here