Saturday 15 November 2014

Dance For Me


  Poem Image
Soon as I enter the room
I'm thrust into a chair
Feels like I seen this before
Can't seem to remember where
You lower the lights
To focus my stare
The closer you get
Soon it becomes crystal clear
My c**k comes to life
As her structure appears
It's only two of us
I swear my ears ring with cheers
Legs that go from
Here
To way over here
Hips charming my eyes
Up & down forth & back
This ride is magic
Don't quite know how to react
But this is no illusion
I can prove it as fact
What is this fetish joy
My MISTRESS has tapped
Handcuffs & hair pulling
Somebody give me a strap
Swinging side to side
It really make her a** clap
Couldn't resist
So I gave it slap
It sounded so krispy
With crackle pop & a snap
Marshmallow treats
Right here in my lap
Her nips
My lips
Gently collide
Showed me how pink
SHE WAS…
Deep down inside
Stroking me thru my pants
Don't know how I'll survive
Consider this a 10
MULTIPLIED
1000000000 TIMES



~REKS24~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your reactions here